WFM50-SFC201(Pd No. : 3042384)
(Updated : 04/08/2019)
||Wi-Fi, SoC, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, WLAN, AP, Module,IoT,wifi,soc
WFM50-SFC201 is a “Serial to Wi-Fi” standalone module with the size of 28.0 x 18.0 x 2.7 ㎣.
It consists of WF5000, chip antenna, X’tal, 4MB serial flash, Tx/Rx switch, U.FL connector and passive components.
The device requires no operating system and has a complete TCP/IP stack that only requires a simple AT command
set to establish connectivity for your wireless product. WFM50-SFC201 supports SPI, UART and SDIO 2.0 interface with
network and security protocols. All related software and documents are provided to users and on-line technical
support system is available. The device is the best solution for IoT(Internet of Things) device and simple system
like as small home appliance and healthcare goods.
It is available in a SMD(Surface Mount Device) type that is easy to layout.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11 b/g and 802.11n
- Supported band : 2.4GHz
- Max throughput up to 72Mbps
- Supported bandwidth : 20MHz
- Combined with Chip antenna, X’tal and U.FL
- Embedded 80MIPS RISC processor
- Combined with 4MB flash memory
- Supports SoftAP, P2P (Wi-Fi Direct), WPS
- Supports WebUI, AT Command configuration
- Supports Network protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, etc...)
- Supports Security protocols (WEP/WPA/WPA2/Enterprise)
- Host Interface : UART/SPI/SDIO
- Certificated by KC, TELEC, FCC, CE, IC
- Supports driver file and API library documents
- Supports EVB package with firmware
- White Appliances
- Consumer Devices
- Home Automation
- Personal Health Device
- Industrial Device
**Company introduction **
I&C Technology founded in 1996, It commercialize T-DMB SoC in Korea first.
It accomplished design-win at the application like as smart-phone, feature phone
and mobile device of SAMSUNG and LG. I&C Technology listed in KOSDAQ in 2009. In 2012,
It developed Wi-Fi Soc domestically, and made module solution for IoT devices.
|| Jai-Hun, Lee
|| I&C Technology Co., Ltd.
|| I&C Bldg, 24, Pangyo-ro, 255beon-gil,Bundang-gu, Seongnam-sii Gyeonggi-do, Korea
|| Manufacturing and trade
I&C Technology(KOSDAQ) was established in 1996, declaring its visions as an SoC supplier of wired and wireless communications, and global market leader. I&C Technology, the world’s first company who developed T-DMB receiver SoC and raised it on top of the market, has extended business territory to Wi-Fi, PLC and LTE with own technology.
Other Products from [ inctech2015 ] (7)
Related Business Event List
|Innovation & Technology Business Partnering 2017
||COEX Intercontinental, Seoul, South Korea
||2017-03-29 ~ 2017-03-30
|ICT Business Meeting In Seongnam
||2017-09-15 ~ 2017-09-15
|GP Korea 2016
||2016-11-15 ~ 2016-11-16
|Innovation & Technology Partnering 2018
||2018-04-19 ~ 2018-04-20
|Global Partnering 2019
||2019-12-30 ~ 2019-12-31
- - Please leave a detailed inquiry to get an accurate reply from the Korean seller.